Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Another week, another post...or not

Well, another week over, and not much to report. The snow melted by Wednesday morning, but not before I had the joy of scraping snow/ice off the car on Tuesday night. Note to Julie for the future - scrape off the car as soon as it snows because when the snow melts and refreezes it's a pain.

I saw 2 movies over the weekend, Garden State and I Heart Huckabees. Both pretty good, although Garden State is my pick of the two. It was written and directed by Zach Braff of Scrubs, and he also plays the lead role. Nice soundtrack too.

Other highlights of the past week include several coffees at Gimme! and writing my Christmas card list. It's all action here folks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home