Saturday, July 28, 2007

Three

I sat alone on the balcony.
I sat alone on the balcony and watched the moon rise through the sunset; large and pale through pink clouds, then free, bright in the evening sun.
I sat alone on the balcony watching the moon rise, and drank a toast to what was but is no more.
I sat alone on the balcony in the moonlight, port in my hand, and memories in my heart.
I sat on the balcony and remembered that I was not alone.

Thank you everyone who has remembered with me today.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Caity J said...

I thought of you. I thought of you a lot. Sorry I did not call, but I guess I was not sure what to say.

We are in good places now. Love you JAI. The gardenia on my balcony if trying to flower, I think just for you.

5:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home