Monday, July 16, 2007

Sunny summer days


Flowers150707, originally uploaded by thegreendragonfly.

For a while I thought there wouldn't be any Calgary summer posts, but at last we are getting a few days of real summer. It's been in the high 20s to low 30s since Friday, and while the Canadians are fearful of melting, I'm happy as the proverbial pig in mud. As are the flowers on our balcony! They have a new friend today - I found a small pot of gardenias in the supermarket, and couldn't resist the reminder of Christmas in Australia. Any of you who have been at my family home at that time of year should understand why.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have you heard about the cold snap here? The past few days it has been -1 at 8ish when I arrived at school!

4:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home