Monday, April 16, 2007

Update

It's been a while since my last post! Some highlights of the last few weeks;

* A conference on Long Island, NY followed by visits to Ithaca and NYC.
* Dinner at L'Ecole, the restaurant of the French Culinary Institute in NYC - highly recommended (and excellent value).
* The Ottawa Senators made the playoffs, making our household even more hockey mad than usual.
* Spring in Calgary ... I think. The birds are coming back, I saw new shoots on several kinds of plants, and one of our neighbours has flowers blooming in her garden.
* Andrew, Fiona and Lucy moved to North Carolina. Hooray, I will be able to see (some) of my family more than once a year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Caity J said...

You get spring? Yippppeeeee

Thank you for my birthday wishes. Nothing too special went on, but we were on holidays at least, and were in Cowra looking at the Japanese gardens.

Go Sens

3:52 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home