Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Stupid Alert

This may become a new feature - the top 3 stupid things of the week;

In 3rd place - the guy on the train this morning with his bike wedged sideways across a whole door. Obnoxious of course, and pretty stupid given that train doors open inwards! Fool!

In 2nd place - the City of Calgary, for completely blocking pedestrian access over the trans-Canada highway so that I had to walk along the middle of the road to get to the bar. Of course I could have just gone with the (probably safer) drink and drive option. Also for blocking the exits from a series of pedestrian pathways I use every day, but failing to put up detour signs. Halfwits!

In 1st place - the person who, upon being told I was almost finished reading the new Harry Potter book, proceeded to tell me the biggest spoiler of them all (ie/ Harry's ultimate fate). Aaaggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Katrinajulie said...

Hey Julie, please feel free to give the email address of the plonker who ruined Harry Potter for you and my friends & I will bombard them with useless emails and clog up their system. What a loser!!!! Hope you told him what you thought! x

10:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and who would have thought that Dumbledore turned out to be Luke Skywalker's father???

I finished it a couple of nights ago and my housemate told me that:
- the son of
- one of her house cleaning customers saw
- a guy at his high school
...walking around the playground at lunch with a sheet of A3 card in front of him with the biggest spoiler on one side and spoiler details on the reverse. Apparently he was walking around all day at school just turning the sides around.

It's horrible but it is a pretty cool way to be a spoiler, and much cleaner than randomly throwing tomatoes at people.

9:10 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home