Tuesday, September 28, 2004

It's all Rock and Roll....

On Saturday afternoon I went on a road trip to Rochester, NY. Why you ask? It turns out that Abe (a grad student who shares my lab bay) has some cousins who are in a band, and they're on tour. Rochester was the closest venue, so Abe tried to recruit as many people as possible with the lure of free entrance and being on the band's guest list.

The Rochester gig was a combination of 2 touring groups, so there were 8 bands. I'd forgotten how much fun live music is - had plenty of flashback to the old days when I was up the front near the stage. These days I'm part of the more mature bunch - hehehehehehhehehe. Turns our Abe's cousins are pretty good too. Check out their website here. It also turns out that the 16 year old drummer is a total chick magnet - the poor guy was really shy, but the rest of us were pretty amused by all the autograph requests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home