Monday, June 09, 2008

2008: Week 23

I apologise in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors in this post - I was out of bed at 3.30am Calgary time (5.30am in Ottawa) so that we could make our flight home. I'm tired!

We had a very relaxing week spent with Matt's parents, who live just outside Ottawa. I read a lot, sat in the sun, and played with the dog. We also spent 3 days in Algonquin Park, about 2 hours drive away, where we spotted plenty of interesting plants and animals, and did battle with black flies and mosquitoes. I have a LOT of scars, but I think I killed more than bit me.

There will be lots of photos on Flickr in the next few days, keep an eye out...

Best of the week
- Seeing a beaver (well, we think it was a beaver, swimming far away in a beaver pond)
- Seeing (4) moose.
- Relaxing!!!!

Worst of the week
- Itchy itchy insect bites.
- A cold that just won't go away

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home