Saturday, January 12, 2013

Time flies...when you're not blogging

Two years and no posts, quite the record! Life has moved forward. Our daughter Cordelia was born in March 2012 and with two small children time to think and write is scarce. My day to day routine seems boring compared to the days when I lived overseas - what to even write about? But the desire to write burns deep, and when I come back to read old posts I generally don't feel embarrassed by my words. It's time to start writing again.


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger dr maya vale said...

welcome back to the land of the blogging. i just finished a post and thought i'd look on here... and here you aren't. i'm not great shakes at blogging either, these days, but i'm on holidays and i try to be a bit more diligent.

keep well, keep writing!

12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home