Sunday, February 01, 2009

2009: Weeks 1-5

Best of the weeks
- being in Australia and not having to run around like a crazy person to see people
- being in the same time zone as most of the people I talk to on the phone
- catching up with friends and family
- being offered 2 jobs (on the 1 day) and having to choose which to take
- moving to our own place, just 5 minutes walk from the beach
- realising that I can live in Sydney without going back to being who I was 6 years ago

Worst of the weeks
- painting a house (but not to live in it) - so much work, and I severely underestimated how long it would take

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb Totterdell said...

My heart was thoroughly warmed by a few of the bests here :)

10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home